fallopian tubes

From The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48:

Oviduct \O"vi*duct\, n. [Ovum + duct: cf. F. oviducte.] (Anat.)
   A tube, or duct, for the passage of ova from the ovary to the
   exterior of the animal or to the part where further
   development takes place. In mammals the oviducts are also
   called Fallopian tubes.
   [1913 Webster]
Feedback Form