vermiculated work

From The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48:

Vermiculated \Ver*mic"u*la`ted\, a.
   Made or marked with irregular wavy lines or impressions;
   [1913 Webster]

   Vermiculated work, or Vermicular work (Arch.), rustic
      work so wrought as to have the appearance of convoluted
      worms, or of having been eaten into by, or covered with
      tracks of, worms. --Gwilt.
      [1913 Webster]
Feedback Form